Creating exceptional experiences and life-long memories
The Milestone family of venues consists of six beautiful locations, three in the DFW and three in the Texas Hill Country. Our Mansions located in Aubrey and Denton are Southern Style inspired. Our modern rustic Morgan Creek Barn is located on the same property as our Aubrey location and features an exquisite covered pavilion for your ceremony. Our Hill Country locations are rustic outdoor inspired venues and are sprinkled between just North of Austin to the San Antonio region.
Each location includes a ceremony and reception space nestled on lush estates – perfect for hosting the wedding of your dreams. Our grand ballrooms also include tables, chairs, in house linens and much more to help bring your unique vision to life.
Learn more about our stunning locations in DFW & Texas Hill Country
Walters Wedding Estates is committed to Passion, Excellence, Teamwork, Positivity, and Embracing of Change. Unique to our properties, we offer the option to add a Venue Coordinator that is dedicated to making your special day the best it can be and upholding the integrity of your event. They work hard behind the scenes to transform your vision into a reality. The incredible value of your Venue Coordinator is what makes Walters Wedding Estates stand apart and distinguishes us from the rest.
- Confirm vendors & important details the week of wedding
- Coordinate & facilitate the 1 hour rehearsal prior to wedding day
- Oversee vendor arrival & set up prior to the ceremony
- Assist with pinning of boutonnieres & corsages
- Communicate with & cue DJ on ceremony music
- Coordinate line up for processional & ensure overall success of the ceremony
- Coordinate entrance for couple & wedding party into reception
- Ask our venues about our last-minute booking promotions and make your wedding day all the more magical!
- (These discounts apply to new bookings only.)
The company has adopted the W3C WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as its accessibility standard for all online products and services that the company designs, develops and/or procures, on or after the effective date of this Accessibility Policy. We are working to ensure, to the extent practicable, that new online products and services satisfy the standard Success Criteria set forth in the WCAG 2.0. The company is committed to making its websites accessible to customers with disabilities and welcomes suggestions for improvement. While we strive to make the company’s websites as accessible as possible, we ask for your patience during this time of transition.