WHAT IS A VENUE COORDINATOR AND WHY IS ONE IMPORTANT?
At Walters Wedding Estates, we are dedicated to transforming our clients’ visions into a reality. Your team of Venue Coordinators share a passion for ‘love stories’ and making your special day the best it can be. We include a day-of Venue Coordinator with every wedding so you can rest assured your wedding day is in good hands. The incredible value of your day-of Venue Coordinator is what makes Walters Wedding Estates stand apart and distinguishes us from the rest.
What's included with my venue coordinator?
- Available 7 days a week for questions and unlimited scheduled visits
- Meeting to go over details 30-45 days prior to ceremony
- Confirm vendors and important details the week of wedding
- Coordinate and facilitate the 1 hour rehearsal prior to wedding day
- Set up of the ceremony and reception floor plans
- Greet couple, wedding party, and family upon arrival with access to suites
- Serve preservice alcohol (if purchased)
- Assist with pinning of boutonnieres and corsages
- Communicate with and cue DJ on ceremony music
- Coordinate line up for processional and ensure overall success of the ceremony
- Coordinate entrance for couple and wedding party into reception
- Collaborate with all event vendors to help facilitate timeline
- Assist with coordinating ceremonial cake cutting for photos
- Coordinate grand exit and assist with exit items
- Coordinator and Venue Team will clean in house items and deep clean after wedding